Burning around the clock. Red oak and a piece of black locust overnight. Red maple and ash during the day. If running out to do errands, a...
There were multiple mentions of it on different news channels, local and national.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 26/40. Sunny. Other than bringing some wood to the deck, I'm not sure what's in store for today. Be...
Busy day! Finishing the week strong.
Bonus bloons! Sweet
Are you happy with the new sharpener? How many blade sharpenings to break even?
Good morning, members. Cool day here. 21/36. Clear. Bright crescent moon out there. I'll be taking myself to Dr Pokenprod this morning....
So Jo.... after seeing and working in your operation, how did the wood in the sold pen get moved? Did the buyer have a bucket loader of sorts,...
$2.71/gal at a BJ's gas station. Member price.
It was a short visit. Was good to see Molly.
Good morning, members. Cooler start today. 28/38. Cloudy. There's ocean-effect snow this morning, south of the Boston area. It's not...
Uh-oh. She's checkingn up on me. :thumbs:
. Yup. Wheelbarrow is needed given where her woods stacks are located. She's done with wooding. I don't think she'll be around here much, if...
Well, I found a lost member today. She's done with wooding. [ATTACH] Midwinter aka Molly. She's headed to Florida in a couple of weeks....
Could have been holding a log down on a stump with his foot?
That's not going to buff out. I hope he heals up just fine. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 36/39. Mixed clouds/sun. I'm planning to visit one of FHC's lost members this morning. Be safe Be...
Good morning, members. It rained all day yesterday. Looks like a nice day ahead. 39/50. Dry. Nice half-full moon shining through thin clouds....
Mine wasn't a split, but it might be plural. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Soggy day ahead. 43/50. Overcast I was hoping to get in some splitting this morning, but the rain is starting sooner...