[ATTACH]
The feather oils transfer to windows. We get them now and then.
Agreed
Boston news stations reporting my town as getting 3.90 inches of rain overnight. Lots of standing water around.
>3inches of rain overnight. Some wind. Most of the heavy wind gusts are closer to the coast.
Good morning, members. Heavy rains from overnight have a few more hours to go. High temps for today is now at 44⁰ 65⁰ inside. I just lit the...
1.5 face cords.
4 days?? She didn't toss you out after the 1st 24hrs?
Gnarly looking thing.
They hit us hard, but without storm surge. We're 30 miles west of Boston at ~550 ft elevation.
Well, I went ahead and dealt with my crack problem. (Take it any way you want to) I trimmed back the one side and cut the trunk. [ATTACH] There...
You got your truck back! :banana: I have a friend that burns only bricks like those. They burn and generate heat. Now, you just need a dry...
Heavy rains are coming for overnight here.
Good morning, members. Murky and gloomy day ahead. 45/60. Foggy now with rain later. Heavy rains coming for overnight. I hope to get...
That must be where PineSol comes from, eh?:whistle:
Outhouse door.
Nice to have that available to toss in. :thumbs:
D: All the above. :cool:
Where it's not surface water, does it make sense to have it tested? I think I would, just because it would bug me not to.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. Low 30's/low 50's. Cloudy I hope to spread some winterizing fertilizer on the yard this morning....