Litter box is due for scoopin'.
Speaking of... Halftime show.
I really miss Gronk.:( They need to play some Dropkick Murphy's right now.
Feeling deflated. Reruns are looking better by the minute.
I went and stuck a rod onto the wrench from the scrap pick today. My new twisting wrench. It took two tries as I needed more heat to get good...
I'm glad you like it, and it looks great up there on your mantle. Thanks again for sending it. I like the opportunity of cutting into a chunk of...
I use a few different ones. I use Reading anthracite which burns clean but does not mound up. It is hard slippery coal. I use firebrick to...
Not for nothing, but where the fan above your stove flue tee is pulling air through the stove losing air pull from your hood. If the fan was...
You could always test with cardboard pieces first to see if it works.
I think it may be drafts within your shop and the area is too open. Can you weld some metal hamging pins on the sides of the hood and hang some...
I went to the scrap yard today. No coil springs, but I picked up some files and a wrench for twisting. I'll weld an arm on it. Here is the...
Can you take a burning stick or incense stick and hold it around in different places. Start up under the hood and lower it down to check the draw.
Their Facebook page had some updates of the installs.
How about outdoor category: shed, wood racks, planters, tiki bars, whatever. Indoor category: storage racks, shelves, furniture. I have my idea...
That's great that it is working out for you. If you like the F 100, you would really like the F-3. It runs even better with a slightly larger...
This is really a great project making a huge difference for those folks. The Woodstock posting from today was really eye opening to see the old...
This is what I was really hoping to make in the outdoor oven. [ATTACH] Then reality hit that I knew nothing about actually making them.
I made some a few years ago. The wood splinters gave em a nice crunch. Nightmare. :picard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking good. I'll be watchin' this one.
That should get the smoke moving up the pipe. Your barometric damper should help keep your stove draft from getting too crazy of a draft. Nice...