That pile has value to someone. Whether it is for firepit wood, or someone that whittles walking sticks or a wood turner that makes pens. Some...
I thought you had some secret hand-ground, artisanal apple wood spice. :picard::thumbs:
So when does the gun cabinet build thread start? :popcorn:
I know the feeling of limited shop space. Ok, next question. Will shelving give you more storage capacity in that area versus a re-stack on the...
Can you just re-stack it along the wall a bit higher? That'll be some nice real estate to get back and fill in with more stuff.:whistle:
Looks great Pete. I'll have to look for apple wood spice. This is the first I've heard of it. Homemade baked beans are great with some smoked...
Nice work Mr. Twister. Feel free to add any projects to the edged tool restoration thread. Edged tool restorations
That is exactly how I feel going through the food line at a cookout.
They were "green" way ahead of their time.
Wood insulation for your walls.
Any thoughts on making a drop in removable cover for the center well? I'm thinking if you need the whole bench top for a larger project, a nice...
We took in a nice 1 1/2 year old cat last week from the local SPCA, that we named Luna. She was a surrendered by an elderly person that was not...
Even the small pieces make nice knife handles. [ATTACH]
So sorry Woodwidow and campinspecter. This is sad news and we send our condolences. We also had a sad evening. Our almost 17 year old calico...
I've seen that grain at the bases of trees that lean and have compression at the base. Just an observation.
Gotta hand it to the Pats for pulling that off. 5 rings for Brady. Good chat everyone.:salute:
Shock paddles stat!
He broke the plane!
Yep, and the cats are reasonably happy now here.
Yah, they sure are knocking on Brady's door. And they are not selling Girl Scout cookies either.