The boiler is acting up this morning and the house was at 64 degrees. I think the thermocouple is going. I made a nice fire and got the place...
Wow.
I guess we have different criteria when we rank our home state. Health care and education, great. Our highways and bridges are a mess. I'm on...
Sorry to hear this basod.
It was good for 5 months old. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. :whistle:
That was funny. I see them at the local antique market buying up all sorts of stuff. One guy was carrying a heavy chain on his shoulder like he...
We are out of Dutch egg noodles, but I had some buttermilk biscuits. [ATTACH]
I just took inventory on the canned food. 12 quarts of chicken stock with veg and beef stew consumed. 8 quarts left. 2 quarts of my wife's...
Here is my .02. I was a member at the "other" place through the bitter political discussions. I won't go into how a wedge was driven between...
Those two smiths were highly skilled. Their work was very fluid and almost looked effortless.
I believe one of the first strikes on the right side of the press is punching the eye out. Maybe in two stages, smaller then larger punch. [MEDIA]
That axe head was probably made in a large press. A hot piece of steel was pressed in a die or multiple dies to shape. The eye looks to be...
Very nice fatboy. Can you take a picture from the top of the hatchet looking down when you have a chance? It can reveal how it was made. Take a...
I need better co-workers. Nice saw.
Are you starting a new project?
You definitely got your priorities straight. For me, I just plain flat out dislike cleaning the shop. I do clean it, but I'd rather work on...
Gas, what is the story with the calmer water on the right side of the river by the low wall? Locks?
I've watched a few of those "tiny house" shows to see what the big attraction is. I think people just want to be part of the latest fad or a...
And that is a nice floor.
Wicked gooder.