:mad: I think I would look into my own legal representation at this point and make a claim for bad faith business practices and recover/negotiate...
That sounds really good Dave. All this talk of #10 pans, I decided to put my regular #10 to use for supper. I fried Panko breaded chicken...
The # 8 I used has a slight warp in the bottom, so the oil puddles around. I have a #10, and it is a great pan for stews, salisbury steaks and...
Skip the alfredo sauce, add some white wine and reduce. Gotcha covered.
A little bump. Pan fried chicken in olive oil with minced garlic, mushrooms and pancetta. Added Alfredo sauce and cooked penne. This was...
Agreed. We had a few hours of rain above freezing at the tail end, then 20's overnight. Everything froze with a thick 2" crust of ice on top.
Southern NH is getting some wind right now. Another tree on a house. Outages are being reported now. Meanwhile up on Mt. Washington... Wind...
About 10" here. The wind has picked up a bit. There are reports of trees on two different houses just north of me. The rain line is creeping in...
23,000 customers without power and climbing here in MA. Mostly in central MA. Power crews as far as Canada are spread out on standby. Winds are...
I sure would have stopped if I knew. I was thinking of stopping and telling him about FHC when I saw him loading.
One station has us at 18" - 24", another has 8" - 12" with rain moving in from the coast by 4 pm. Central MA up into NH are taking the hit on...
Not sure if you saw the decent downed limb just up the side street you were parked on. It is just up on the right. The wind took it down a few...
Some of the big saws will get put to use I bet.
Storm prep here this afternoon too. At least we have daylight to almost 7pm. I see the totals got bumped up. 2-4" inches an hour.
Funny seeing this post Rowerwet. Small world. I am only a few blocks from this location. That tree was a hazard with many large limbs falling...
Passed out from the BTU's. [ATTACH]
Stop that talk!:rofl: :lol: :drool:
Looks like baklava.
Excellent work, almost from scratch no less. You can post more pictures in this thread, 8 limit per post. Maybe Moderating can merge your two...
All good now. Old thermocouple was bad.