There was also a 12" - 96 tooth for laminate. Didn't see if it was thin kerf.
Saw this at HD. Looks like most teeth for 12" in stock. [ATTACH]
So would a 12" - 80 tooth blade be similar to a 10" - 80 tooth blade? Or does it cut more like a 60 tooth? Im guessing a 12" has more teeth by...
I was just thinking of the same thing. I have the cast iron extenders with recesses to catch all the crap from hitting the floor.
I also know someone with a pretty new table saw, and their ignorance of learning to set the fence and blade angle shows in the quality of their work.
I have a Craftsman bench saw from probably the 1980's. It is nothing fancy, no accu fence or decent miter. But I know how to set it by measuring...
I'm just starting to venture into the fermenting process today with a batch of sauerkraut and carrots. I've always had canned sauerkraut and...
The devil is in the details:mad: It makes you wonder what percentage of folks truly understand what they are getting into, and how many surviving...
I though it was a great product from your pictures, I think that is why I remembered it. It must have been a different brand at Lowe's.
Pete, are you looking for just a saw guide at this point? I've seen the clamp on circular saw guides for 48" panels. I believe bogieb posted one...
Wood and iron, the perfect gift.
This is a copy from an old post: I have been known to tie a few. I learned early in my teenage years from my uncle in New Jersey. He was quite an...
I had this unmarked griddle for a few months that I never tried. This evening I made a light supper of crepes. The handle looks like a Wagner,...
Weird weather is right. We had a woodchuck under the bird feeder eating seeds off the snow this morning. Nice to see greenery and flowers though.
Fine eats Pete.
She figured that if her head is hidden below the step we can't see the rest of her. She pulled this move the other day. [ATTACH]
The toe grabber was ready to strike this morning. [ATTACH]
I grabbed some of these longer pieces for the pallet build project. I grab the pallet blocks in the fall to burn. [ATTACH]
Pickin through the stock pile. I better use a beater carbide blade on these. [ATTACH]
Dave posted that there is also a six month window to buy the property back in the contract. They are stonewalling. I'm sure they will pork a...