I was going to say maple syrup, but they have it in there. I'll bookmark this one for the outdoor oven with some homemade bread.
My neighbor stacks unseasoned red oak and it is pungent for a few weeks, but not offensive. Kiln dried Red oak cut on a table saw or miter saw I...
Nice grain in the second piece back.
If anything, a nice cheese and cracker server. They may crack. :popcorn:
Pothole season here.o_O [ATTACH]
Paging Pallet Pete.
Luna was about to incinerate something this morning. [ATTACH]
Nice clean work. It looks like a sauna.
Great to hear this Larry. Keep it going!
A lot of them wouldn't pass the pee test for a job.
And she has her own stove. Beyond lucky.:yes:
Machined bottom too. Nice.
You did good. Is there a cat bypass lever on the right side? Did it come with an ash lip? I wish Jotul would come out with a cat stove again...
I really think so. I made omelettes yesterday with that pan. It is very nice as the edges raise up a little.
I'd agree. Definitely not a F3. [ATTACH]
Shop day today with slight drizzle and raw out. East wind off the ocean rolled in and kept us in the upper 30's. I made this karate belt rack...
I use the powdered buttermilk recipe on the can. Pretty good.
More great pictures with that clear sky. Do you guys bring some sort of dog energy food or snacks to give them on these hikes?
I've made crepes for supper and breakfast recently. I added just a teaspoon of sugar to the mix, but the recipe calls for no sugar. I filled...
Fantastic pics with the clear blue sky.