I found this unmarked #8 Wagner, I believe during a quick scrap yard visit today. My go to #8 has a warped bottom, so this will be primary. It...
I saw this chimney cap at the scrap yard today completely full of grass and nesting material all the way up to the top panels. It's for sale...
I'm glad all this rain was not snow. It looks like we recovered from last year's drought.
Wasn't there a Homelite XL 1976 version?
Looking good. I can't wait to get out and clean up for the winter. The rain this week and weather next week should really melt the remaining...
I turned a mallet out of dead locust from my neighbors tree. It was maybe 4" in diameter. I cut the checked ends off, and it still checked in a...
Very nice find. True Bicentennial memorabilia is great. Doesn't WeldrDave have the 1976 badged Fisher stove?
I've seen this caused by both soot/dust and mildew. Soot/dust cause by poor or insulation or voids in insulation. Cold air behind drywall causes...
It looks a lot like "ghosting" of soot. If he has forced hot air, is the air filter dark, not dust grayish brown, but a black sooty color? I've...
I had a cast iron plate damper in the horizontal run on the stainless tee right behind the stove. It was difficult to access around the stove...
Tannerite.
The bread loaves were just coming out of the oven too.
[ATTACH]I hope you can read this. :binoculars: These are sweet and take just a few days
Also a pound of the Italian cookies. [ATTACH]
Yes. When you are out cutting, so nothing happens to the wedding band.
:sherlock: [ATTACH]
I am supposed to wait until after lunch.:whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'll try another one and see how flat I can get it without losing the details of the links.
I was in the shop tonight and I took a small length of Oregon chain and forged a few links into a ring. The next one I will heat in the coal...
One week til yum. [ATTACH]