Seriously though, I always see these type of threads on how to deal with ashes...., And then I wonder why there are other threads where...
I agree a single color (black) or at least less color would make it look better... I for one don't like the look of this stove at all, very...
Anyone burn these in ther stoves? http://www.amazon.com/Color-Changing-Fireplace-Color-Cones-Refill/dp/B005EZYV9W/ref=pd_sim_lg_53 I wonder if...
Hmmmm.... that's an interesting idea... a long and STRONG rope tied around the tree as high as I can reach it, attached to a come along type...
Shovel the ashes? ? HUH? What the heck are you people doing? :p Just rake the ashes across the grate shown below, and remove the pan...
Understood, thanks. I'm not looking for "specific advice" on this particular one so much, but more along the lines of what the "normal" plan of...
Dave, I can't recall (my neighbor had a king last winter, removed it since), is the primary air inlet on the King on in the front, below the door?...
See, it was at exactly 56%! It will be "dry" on precisely March 19th. :thumbs:
oooops! here ya go. It's very deep into the woods. Not going to get a tree truck to it.
THAT is waaaaay cool!
I have a few of these, I call them "leaners". It's a tree that has blown down, but didn't make it all the way to the ground, becuase it is laying...
GOT IT! It is definitely Pitch Pine. See Wiki below, the pine cones have a "prickle on the scale, unusual for pines". And you can see the...
I think I see your refering to something different than I am. Your refering to the actual needles, I'm referring to the 3 things that look like...
Ok, so some more close up pics from this morning for ya. This aught to settle it. Stuckinmuck, I'm trying to figure out what you mean by "2...
There are ALOT of pine cones on the thing(see the branches1 pic) and they are small round pine cones, not elongated oval shaped ones as normally...
VERY cool! Love that....! Here's a suggestion for you, I'll be doing the same thing, for the same reason. Put a plexiglass or clear acrylic...
FYI, I can see the tree from my 3rd floor loft window, which is where I store my rifles and amo. Anyone found trespassing the area,.........
Well, there is not much sun in the location as it's pretty wooded. And, there is/was NOTHING straight on this tree. No sref ou can see from the...
LOL! That's great! Exactly.
Yes, a few things of needles. Will have a look...