There is no "switching" going on in the PH. You have 2 controls, the bypass which is open or closed, and the air damper which goes from full...
Pop the door open for a quick photo opp! ;)
Your kinda already doing that when you close the air down 100%. That was my point. ;)
See post 145, done! ;)
She's busy replying to Brian! ;)
Here's how I would like to see it! My lines aren't straight but you get the idea.... [ATTACH]
Yep, that looks MUCH better to me! I'd aso like to see the legs straightened, instead of the rounded arch between the legs, just sqaure it off.
Failure is NOT option!! :D Well of course failures "can" happen. But if designed and built properly for the scenario (1500+ degree's or...
I don't think you would get 1/2 the heat output that way on hot burns. So you would end up with a stove that works great for the shoulder seasons...
The PH ashpan is covered when you remove it, there is no dust anywhere. You dump it outside in a suitable container, not in the house. Lastly,...
I would love to see a few pictures (from either of you) of what those burns looked like after about 1, then 2 and lastly 6 hours with those loads....
Oh, and since your still on the phone with Woodstock.... :D Ask them about doing this (see post #43):...
That's exactly what I figured.... I'm sure they are either using a chemical for the colors, or compounds like metal or phosphorus to do it....
So opening the ash pan door, sliding the ash pan out and dumping it and then slidng it back in is "more work" than: getting a shovel from the...
I had a similar issue installing my telescoping pipe, itwas too long by about 4". Simply take it apart (pull the two peices apart), and cut one...
Of course, that's what it is made for. ;) After seeing a picture of another stove with a CAT (think it was the cape code?) where you could...
I'm getting some amazing burn times right now. I'm buring 2 year old (css for 2 years) sugar maple 16" long, about the same size as Charlies (4...
Well, it won the contest, so I'm guessing the "utility" of it is going to be key! ;) Get burning and report results!!
Amazing, I thought a Big Corp type comnpany would end up winning it... Grat work woodstock!
Who won it?