Find out WHY he is selling it?
So you don't do this after EACH load? ? ? I burn down my coals before each reload, of course I have a built in ash pan, so it's easy to just...
Nope, as long as there are no restrictions.
Hey, enough of the technical stove talk! This is a SKI forum!!
Killington's my favorite VT mt. I like to stay off the groomers! ;) I just turned 50 and have been skiing since age 7. The funny thing is, I...
Try these: http://www2.arborday.org/shopping/trees/trees.cfm?TrackingID=115&gclid=CJu2rfXEnLsCFc07OgodjnQAoQ http://dendro.cnre.vt.edu/...
AWESOME!! Firewood Hoarders is on the map!!! ;) Old Hippie, I plan on it one day (Road trip). Probably on one of my many ski trips up...
BB, if I worked fo Woodstock, I would have sent you a PH already! And had it installed for you, and if you didn't like i after a month, remove it...
So you can North/South 16 o 17" splits I take it.
Yep, when you want them, just turn the handle on the PH and you have a show. ;) The Progress is super easy to load. Before getting th stove,...
I didn't want to go 12 hours, it's 60 now! House was baking already from that little tiny load.... ;) Waulie, what's Iron wood look like?
My money is on 2 PH's will heat BB' entire space. It's heating me 2200 feet just fine, and the stove is on the 2nd floor! Heat goes UP, not...
How does Woodstock ship these stoves pre-configured with propane in them?
:eek: GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
HUH?? Where do you see the WARM part? All I see is cold as crap!! o_O :D
Ahmen! The ability to have a blast furnace / "cool" fire going one minute, and shut it down a few minutes later is pretty amazing on the PH....
How about: 1. Would you like or need a cooktop? Some stoves can be cooked on, not all. 2. How close to the stove will you normally be? Some...
My ceiling over my stove is only about 36" above the top of the stove, since my stove is kind of in a bit of an alcove. I installed Durarock and...
Couple observations: 1. Isn't the split on the left side (closest to glass) a piece of Pine? Sure looks like pine grain, and pine bark.... no?...
Why not put the stove in the Livin room?