Yea, but don't you need them for the orchard? Without bees, you won't have any fruit!
Bottom up, because you can't get onto my roof without a 45' ladder, which I ain't doing!
Ah men!
Whooaaaa! Easy there big fella. Did somebody step on your precious BK toes? Lol! Why all the questions directed to me, if I don't know what...
Not even close. What I say and am dead correct on is, the BK's burn ALOT of wood when a lot of heat is required, and they do NOT have extended...
Wait! If you "spay a cat", then you can't make any new cats? How would you then replace it?
Questions: 1. How do you know, "the CAT is dead"? What are you using as a determining factor? 2. Spay the cat to clean/bath? More info...
Sweeeeeeet! Another piece of artwork from Woodstock! He's going to love the PH, I know I do. Looks like a lot of snow up there? Didn't...
I've been saying that about the BK's long burns for a while, but most folks don't like hearing that. ;)
Flame, can you post a pic of the PH on your hearth? I'd like to see how big or small it looks compared to the steel on there....
Here's a question, what is the truth of this post? What is it REALLY all about?
Those little electric from Home Depot work amazingly good!
whoa! "Bed roller"?? Where'd ya get something like that? Interesting....
Black locust! ;) Actually, the software did it.... I just hit the effects button and picked an option, don't remember which one and wallah!
That's a nice coalbed left...
I don't normally burn down that much (as I pictured) either, that was just a small fire, and didn't need a re-light as it was wark. I do get...
So in summary, you are NOT happy with the stove? :D
So that is what Cherry bark looks like? A few questions, I cut a tree up yesterday that I can't identify. It's bark looks very much like this...
Here's a picture of my Progress Hybrid, with some effects added via the Standard Windows 7 Paint program. Pretty cool lookin, thought you guys...
Why is the King for sale for ONLY 350? ussually that means there was a problem Houston. ;)