Yep, me too. The PH will burn anything you can fit in it without a problem.
Actually, I sit it all the way on the back of the stove, on the cast iron part next to the flue coller, that's the hottest part of the top of the...
Awesome Andy! Georgious burn going in there! Bet you have a hard time watching TV, glance at TV, back to stove, glance at TV, stare at stove......
Here ya go: (Yeah right!). [ATTACH]
I bought mine more as a cool gadget, trinket to look nice. But I'm pleasantly surprised at how much air it does move, you would be surprised....
Atta boy! Your starting to come around!!
Actually, I have a blower right on the top of my Woodstock! Uses zero electric, makes zero noise, and blows 150cfm. See the right side, next to...
SAY NOOOOOOOOOO. TO BLOWERS!!!!
Understood. I wasn't questioning which side the exhaust or intake is on, what I was commenting on is why we would want to measure the intake...
Nice Brian! Merry Xmas! I'm surprised you can sit so close to the front of that thang? Or was that just a "setup" for the photo opp? Sitting...
Amazing, alot of different splitters out there.
Yes, but that's not part of the stove. That's just taking warm air from 2nd floor, and sending it to the 1st floor. "heat rises"? NOT IN MY...
He should really try to get it to quit! Tell him to try the patch, or maybe switch to the new electronic cigs, they are not supposed to be as...
KOS? Buck, Yellow jackets aren't honey bee's? I thought they were... I have to look that up, not up on my "bee's"! ;)
I haven't generalized anything. I simply stated MY observatons. Good, bad or ugly, that's just what I saw.
Say NO to blowers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just found out one of my neighbors has one of these installed in one of his houses. Looks awesome, but how do they heat? Any good or are they...
Why would anyone want a "blower"? I dispise hearing a blower! Get soapstone and you don't need a blower. ;)
Nice, thanks. Man, I just love the look of the PH and all it's soap!
3 times as much is 3 times as much. Pretty simple. It doesn't matter if it's 1 split vs 3 splits, or 1 cord vs 3 cord. It's 3 times as much...