"Technique"? You kidding me? My "technique" is more of a HACK-ique! Hack at the wood until it breaks apart! Trustme, there's no technique...
Gotcha.... thanks .... But Nixon hit it on the nose, it would just be for the occasional longer cut. Every now and then I get a 25 or 30"...
aahhhh KRYKEEEE!!!!!!! I thought we had learned it all up already? SAY NO TO BLOWERS!!!!!!!!!! :) I forgot one of the most...
IMPRESSIVE! Quick question from a saw newbie! I have an Echo CS-400 with an 18" bar on it. Can I simply buy a longer bar and chain for it,...
ATV?? What's that? IF IT AIN'T RED, KEEP IT IN THE SHED!! :) [ATTACH]
Nice, is this ting done yet?
Put up a fresh pot for News Years BUFFALO Chili! Had a raging fire going, so it cooked in an hour and a half. The expensive cast iron pots are...
The wood makes a HUGE difference! I was near the end of a average size cruising fire late last night when I decided to make a fresh pot of...
The PH cranks like nothing I have ever seen. I don't have a lot of ownership experience, but have been around stoves, fireplaces and inserts all...
I call anything below 60 COLD!!!!!!!!!!
Typo, Dunkel (dark in German). ;)
Thanks! Really interesting... Never thought of jarring/canning fish. I live on the water (Long Island) and have a fishing boat, and we vacuum...
Chili on the PH, and a nice dunked beer to finish it off! [ATTACH]
So how do you can fish?
Dave, We are not getting enough detail on your loads, times, splits, wood type, OAT, inside temp, burn times..... Oh, wait,.... Now I see it!...
Cracked the smallest amount possible, 1/8th or 1/10th. Almost nothing left, no ashes, no coals, still ripping heat....
Yea, you have to be carefull what you feed the beast if it's not real cold out. I have a hard time not overdoing it ( sitting in shorts with no...
My house has been in the 90's the last few days, too dang warm out, gotta go open a window or two.
They are pretty robust. All heavy gauge stainless, ball bearings for the rotation.... Pretty cool looking for sure.
Still fairly warm out, when the cold coming?