I'm NOT any expert of any type on tree's, so take this with 1/4 o a grain of salt. But I would not think that was a hemlock. The Hemlock around...
What is "Extra Beer"?
Any other "guesses"?
Wow, really nice setup!!! How often did you have to load that boiler?
Nice, living my dream! ;) Quesiton, when you moved, did you bring/move your split wood as well? Always wondered if I ever move, will I bring...
Charlie, you have a log cabin style house? I ALWAYS wanted one of those, love those houses! SPLITTERS I'd still like to know/understand why...
STEELERS! Nice win for us yesterday! Can't wait for NEXT year! ;) I noticed the same thing here on LI late last night. The clouds were...
Got a huge (much bigger than it looks in pics for some reason) pine tree down in the woods by my house. One of the many leftover gifts from Sandy...
Yep, those SS units scare the crap out of me too. Be carefull guys!
Nice racks Charley. How do you keep them from falling?