Exactly. I found some on Craigslist yesterday… $10 a pop :picard:
29/70 clear blue skies and breezy. Red oak and sugar maple to start out the morning.
Rain and temperatures around 50 on Tuesday, then Wednesday is warm too. By then most of the snow should be gone minus the bigger piles.
I would definitely take advantage of that. My only regret is not starting one when I was 18.
I always found it easier to save money having a goal in mind. Saving money for the sake of saving money, as responsible as it is, doesn’t motivate...
That’s depressing. I hear you. We’re getting warm torrential rain in a couple days which will spell death for the snowpack here. Still plenty of...
I’m an all or nothing type guy when it comes to snow. Little 1/2” storms are a nuisance, but when we get a foot + and I can’t make it to work I’m...
Happy to see the roof over the bulk of my stacks didn’t collapse under the weight of 8” of heavy wet snow. This was the first test for it. In the...
It’s pretty much wrapped up here. A hair over 8” is what we got. There’s some abrupt elevation changes close by so I don’t doubt we had more...
What was I thinking? It just occurred to me that they’re freaking turf tires on there :picard:Made for chugging along on the grass on gentle...
I didn’t measure but I’m guessing that we got about 8-9” of snow so far and it’s still coming down. I went outside at 8 o’clock this morning...
o_O [MEDIA]
You weren’t kidding about the size of that tree or the metal :hair: Heck of a long drive too, but seriously how often do any of us lowly CT...
32/70 red oak and ash. No snow yet but waiting patiently.
If people weren't fearfully going out and spending all sorts of money on various things to make them feel safe, we might have to acknowledge we're...
LOL no I get it, and I'm only a couple years older than you. Nor'easter conjures up images of emergencies. If nobody watched the news, we'd all be...
That's exactly what a nor'easter is, an extratropical cyclone. This particular storm just isn't one for the history books.
For sure there's an element of that. But the term nor'easter itself is a reference to the direction of the wind (around here, coming from the...
Weathermen get paid by Big Dairy and Big Bread, and new car salesmen are out driving the trucks salting the roads. "More salt, rot those old...
I dunno, according to that map the precipitation goes from about 150 miles north of Cuba all the way up to southwest Ontario, with the center of...