I’m in the habit of burning cherry with pine or spruce, or for hardwoods ash or maple (anything that burns hot) I found it to be the absolute best...
That sounds like a great idea. I’m assuming the 61 I have has the same (or similar) cover? I know the adjuster is inboard and a pain to get to...
Need to prop up the far end on a saw horse so it self feeds as it burns down :rofl: :lol:
Found some nicer stuff :D [ATTACH]
First roadside scrounge with the wood boss. Past it’s prime but partially ok ash. [ATTACH]
I needed to get some trigger time in cutting something with my freshly resurrected 028 wood boss, so I decided to halve the elm rounds from this...
33/71 white pine and spruce burning down some red oak coals.
That’s got the full treatment: 039 top end, ported, with a muffler mod.
Excellent question and you’re absolutely right. I could have gone that route and had an 028 super which is a 46mm bore compared to the 44mm I have...
Thanks :handshake: I forgot how much fun this can be. Every blip of the throttle is just… satisfaction :D
The basket case 028 I got last month is finally together and runs well. What a difference in having the muffler on it versus yesterday with it...
You Makita/Dolmar boys are in a class of your own. [ATTACH]
After the 2 monsoons this week I've had my fill of wet muck to trudge through. The arctic blast is almost here though :thumbs:
She’s a beaut, Clark [ATTACH]
WOW that's impressive! If I saw that driving down the road in winter, I'd be hard pressed to recognize it right away as sassafras. Sassafras has...
Unfortunately there's no picture to accompany the stats, but it is a large one. [ATTACH]
Phenomenal score Brad. All excellent species to hoard. Scores like that really get me thinking how overboard I could go if I got off my own...
I traded labor with a coworker who boogered this deflector onto the muffler for me. My original deflector concept wasn’t going to work, as the...
It’s pig rich right now, with basically open exhaust. I just have the part of the muffler on that bolts to the cylinder. Have to finish getting a...
It’s alive! Bwahahahaha I’m going to remember for next time: ring compressors are good tools to have....