Just cleaned the ash from my stove and dispersed it on the glacier that is my driveway. 16/68 starting the day off with another round of mulberry...
That and the all-knowing US Forest Service can't keep track of every tree in every state, much less urban areas where who-knows-what gets planted...
:rofl: :lol:
Is the bike a good candidate for saddle bags, or is there at least a good spot to mount a pouch/satchel type thing?
I found that I can't have one end-all be-all backpack, so I have two. I have one K Swiss school type bag that goes on the motorcycle with me when...
23 with light snow coming down; less than an inch on the ground so far. White pine and red oak in the Lopi.
I hear ya. They’ll get up in arms over not getting “their cut” when someone has a side hustle yet throw money around (the entire world) like it’s...
I’ve stopped to scrounge ONE round off the side of the road before (on more than one occasion) so I don’t worry too much about getting enough to...
Norway maple
IRS announces delay in Form 1099-K reporting threshold for third party platform payments in 2023; plans for a threshold of $5,000 for 2024 to...
Alright Chud you twisted my arm enough already. It’s posted locally :emb:
That would actually work out well for me. I can only fit 1/3 of a cord at a time in my small truck anyway.
I’ve definitely been considering it as of late. There’s a gas station less than 10 minutes from my house that’s looking for a supplier, and that...
The ratty back 40 section of my wood yard is approaching full capacity. I’ve accumulated somewhere around 4.5-5 cords since October, not including...
Without scrounging something, or at least thinking about it LOL. I had to go to the pharmacy to get a prescription for my wife, so on the way back...
Dude… that’s what you need, a winch. When you’re not pulling yourself out of sticky situations, you could be pulling logs out of ditches and off...
Great to know, thank you :handshake: When I have time I’ll pull the one off my 61 and reverse engineer it. That’s the only way I know how. I...
18/69 red oak and mulberry
Steep bank. Downhill. Close to the road. Laying close to a river. Sounds like my kind of scrounging :D
I had the saw with me but not my milk crate full of tools, extra gas and bar oil. I was trying to minimize the amount of cutting I had to do on...