LOL that's one of those memes most men can relate to. When it comes to certain tasks we're kind of wired for procrastination. Once the wife has...
All gold :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Unless by front door he means front door of his house, letting that cold air inside...
Shirts are way out of my wheelhouse, but I know a guy who used this site to promote a rather large Facebook page years ago: Create with Spring,...
Who dat? Grizzly Adam?
I would like to know what happened with the swag shop, and why it fell by the wayside. Was one member/admin/moderator spearheading the whole...
Special Ed maybe! metalcuttr is equally guilty. He sent me the CAD file for the logo. Sorry Russ, if I'm going down, you're coming with me ;)
Better give me the boot now :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
LOL I hear ya. I don't look forward to weed whacking in the heat, mowing the lawn every week, sitting in traffic roasting away, etc. I enjoy the...
[IMG]
Yeah I know it happens every year :p I'm still in the winter mindset and am in no hurry to be dealing with mosquitoes and humidity again. Still,...
I recently found this roadside tree that made it to a few inches in diameter before blight killed the main stem. Today I harvested the dead trunk....
It seems almost ready to burn. I’ve got 1/3 cord increments advertised on Craigslist since that’s what my truck will haul easily. If someone wants...
Beautiful cutting weather at 19 degrees. Another load of dead ash today. There’s so much here that there’s probably more than I can save before it...
16 here, burning up some 3 year old elm shorts and red oak from summer 2020.
12 hours later after burning mostly white oak, with some elm chunks and an apple short for filler. Not much in the way of heat output, but enough...
Looks like it was pretty straight for the most part. I seem to get the twisted ones more often than not, although I like it as firewood enough to...
Not being a "Husky guy" quite yet, I like how under the hood everything is right there. Even just watching videos of people working on them they...
I haven't run my splitter much below the low teens, and prefer not to. I don't mind being out running a chainsaw in that weather though (saws are...