Water pump from inboard boat motor.
[ATTACH] I guess you are supposed to replace the impeller fairly regularly....:emb:
Thanks guys, luckily my buddy has a house on the lake(not Winni) so he came to the rescue. The kids were able to play on his beach so the day was...
Got towed off the lake this past weekend the water pump quit... easy fix just hope there is no other damage.
Did you girdle the wine berry?
[ATTACH] Couple fat strips going on. The young gal took one of those pokey meat tenderizers to it at the butcher before I knew it. “Why did you...
Sounds like it’s time for scrapping and build what you want.
The vet that helped us with Frank asked if we wanted some of his fur to keep. Lol anybody with a lab has enough hair in the house!
That is downright disgusting.
We just had to make the same decision with our lab Frank a couple weeks ago. The sting still remains tho I know it was time. I cant come up for...
I use some metal that I got from a guy that was taking down his above ground pool. Cut to 8 foot sheets it works pretty well.
Weeds knocked down-check A/c units installed-check Boat ran on muff in driveway-check Gear packed for weekend at buddy’s lake house -check now...
Right. But you said big rock doesn’t explain how they got there. :yes:
The term for it is “glacial erratics”.
Yeah buddy , I knew you’d be good for a laugh! :rofl: :lol:
What If you drive a Prius?
Stick welding is something I’m looking to get into as well. It’s not as glamorous as it looks but if you can pass the test to get certified you...
Here in NH you have to use a stove with serious horsepower if your walls are not insulated. I went from a large “fisher” style stove this year to...
Pretty regular occurrence here. They do sell legs with u bolts as well.
:ithappened::binoculars: