We even brought the tv out…lol
[ATTACH] We got one here I’d love to see go, blocks the solar array and garden. It’s just over the property line and it dosnt bother the neighbor...
Ford has been using aluminum body panels since 2000. Corrosion especially an hoods is nothing new.
Yup, grew up on them. Gramps used to throw a mattress in the back of the farm truck to bring us all to the fields on top of “the mountain” to pick...
Yeah everything is more expensive in Hollis. smiths blueberries up the road on rt 123/124 has good high bush blueberries if you are into them.
Lake mead was created by man its somewhat funny to me that man is now destroying it.
When the berries arnt ripe they leave the gate open. At the right time of year That is an excellent spot to sip coffee and watch the sun come up...
Did you fill the rav from his huge firewood pile?
Looks like Barrett hill farm.
Mmmmm…. Flounder:drool:
Is it common for folks to think that if a person is to use marijuana recreationally the will not be successful in life?
I work in Mass. where recreational marijuana is legal. Just this morning at a stop light I could smell a strong odor of weed. When the light...
So I have this bucket that I keep taking more out of than gets put in, I don’t know why it’s always empty...
Got a buddy that has no problem cracking a bud light at 8:30am but will call anybody that touches marijuana a druggie looser. Lol.
[ATTACH] That’s more better! Trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet on new decking. I’m thinking I’ll reuse the stuff I pulled up and...
Yes, exterior steps off a front porch. Unfortunately the fact that water was going to constantly drip off the metal roof onto the steps was not...
[ATTACH] This is gonna dip into the new boat fund:mad::mad::mad::headbang:
[ATTACH]
Squatty potty!
Right