How many of these people used/abused alcohol as well?
No bueno, how deep was the pump?
I like the taste, I can have three puffs without feeling the effects. Lol
https://www.firewoodguy.com/images/2021PriceList.pdf Go with this guys prices.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] She’s back in action!
Sunset Pictures
Weight watchers, just gotta read it with the glasses off!
Anything to avoid responsibility….
What I get out of that story is a dude killed his wife and is grasping at straws to get out of it.
Don’t believe everting you see in the “news”;)
I have a hard time believing any amount of marijuana ingested/smoked would make someone commit murder.
[ATTACH] They could be looked at as invasive. I think they make a nice border.
I hope you know I’m just playing. :D
Ohhh, a gathering of engineers, that sounds fun. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I’ll be putting it on the Webber kettle with the charcoal in the little side basket. I’ll throw some chips on the charcoal.
This small stem is no longer attached to the ground but still has a pretty healthy looking branch growi g off of it. [ATTACH]
trying something new today: Velveta Smoked Gouda Pepper Jack Cream of mushroom soup Rotel Jalapeño Chopped onion Chorizo Minced garlic in a...