The torque wrench is a highly underrated tool!
It also has no problem running the 4 lightbulbs and two outlets at the off grid cabin. Cant wait to get there tomorrow!
Yup, the well is 220 and the genny is not capable. it will run the house needs otherwise, my post was a bit misleading.
[ATTACH] Super quiet, sips fuel in Eco mode. Only two problem for me is it won’t run the submersible well pump and other “necessities” in the...
[ATTACH] Noticed some broken trees in the daylight. Saw on the news towns to the west of me had significant damage.
Add tips and wings! [ATTACH]
Hopefully nobody was in that hammock!
I stopped at a neighbors house yesterday because I thought it was on fire turns out he was mowing his lawn and the “smoke” was a dust cloud!
Power flickered, strong wind and heavy rain for about 45 min. Luckily it passed through quick if it kept up for long would have caused some damage.
Gonna put the smoked cheese dip on a Smokey Joe. How did the coworkers go Eric VW?
Yup, can’t have a discussions that go against the grain. ( pun intended). Peace out cub scouts!
[ATTACH] Yum! Skeet boss had other plans for the cheese dip it will happen for an independence day bas this weekend.
That is respectable.
I have heard many employers in mass. Say they do not drug test for mj cuz if they did they wouldn’t be able to hire anybody…
I’m not too concerned.
:tip:Mighta even had a few tokes before I posted that…
So, I will say that I have used mj recreationally for the better part of 2 decades. In that time I have held a job ( one employer was for 17...
I would think if someone was just drinking beer cuz it taste good they would have a n/a then the impairment would not go along with it.
It’s all good brother.
And just because you have had enough experience consuming beer that one or three “doesn't effect you” does not mean that it has not had any effect...