IMO…black birch makes much better firewood than white. Even split I wouldn’t let white birch sit around for too long.
Good for you for helping the boys. my co worker was telling me about how his daughter had her first scout meeting. Being an Eagle Scout myself I...
100%
Live free or die! Paying taxes.
I would like to put so a building that would accommodate a 16’ door and a vehicle lift. But it would require pulling permits and I’m quite sure...
Lol, they never came in and my taxes stayed the same. I can’t say the same for the townsfolk that showed off their properties.
Recently the town sent out letters saying they wanted to come in and inspect homes for any updated finishes. To adjust assessed values. Um, nope!...
My uncle who is probly right around your age tells similar story’s. Gramps started out rowing! But quickly bought an old Elgin outboard. I believe...
Plenty of flounder in cape cod bay! Had a white shark eat one off my line just as I got to the the surface.:bug: Don’t see that every day.
The guy operating the tractor must not be the one that buys the tires!:faint:
The Mexican joint we frequent has a pretty good cheese dip with pico and chorizo. I had to ask many times to find out it’s just plain old white...
So my short answer is no. I googled “smoked cheese dip “ or “cheese dip on the grill”. Then kinda picked some stuff out of a couple recipes. So...
[ATTACH] Turned out pretty good. I’d like to find an alternative for the velveta.
[ATTACH] BLT’s on the menu tonight.
You better get some big papers! :rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
No problem putting 30+ gallons in my 2014. Except for how long it takes!
Where else can you buy a 6 pack at the bar for the ride home. Or go to a drive through liquor store?
Isn’t that why they call it pennsultucky?
Fireworks are a must for the 4th!
Happens quite a bit up here according to my buddy that delivers fuel. He hates driveways on a hill!!!