Yup
[ATTACH]
It even comes with an extra “blade”!
Listing says good for birdwatching aka swatting mosquitoes
Gotcha! fresh air, family and meat for the freezer- outstanding!
Just noticed a for sale sign in front o a house down the road. Standard colonial with a bonus room and detached 2 car garage. Built on a hill...
Were you trolling, or just using the rigger to get to the bottom?
Angle grinder and a thin wheel.
Rained hard last night. Got a little under 4 inches here in the last 24 hours.
Flat irons:yes:
There are pt 4x4’s under the pine. Just goes to show what you get at the depot or blows. Porch is 2008 construction.
[ATTACH] lil burger got lost in there!
[ATTACH] Boomers rolling in.
This is all water issues from a poor design. The bones of the structure are good. I have investigated on the sides of the posts out of the pic....
Thanks! There could have been some more thought put into it. The overhang of the roof drips directly on the steps:doh:. Also having it all closed...
[ATTACH] Well, I was really hoping to salvage the decking. At this point I don’t think that’s going to happen. :doh::headbang:
I love me some corned beef but after sweating all day I think I’m gonna have a popsicle for dinner!
Did you boil the sausages first?