[ATTACH]
It’s cool, everybody’s different. It’s not the first time I have heard someone say they have been doing this or that longer than I have been alive…
This is what I use at work[ATTACH]
I know I’m not the only one in that boat.
From my experience anitsieze drys out and hardens up. Causing the pins to jamb.
For anybody in the future, be careful where the slide pin is pointed if you heat up the bracket to get it out. I have seen the grease boil and...
Running some sort of pipe to a door or window with the opening made “tight” around the pipe. Maybe ridged foam insulation blocking the rest of the...
Could you run something temporary to try before going forward with the install?
Well no, kiln dried is just that. I really don’t see getting wood to -15% in less than 12 months as a possibility in our area. Not trying to be a...
What species of wood are we talking about? How long has it been processed / stacked? Under cover?
So, I live pretty close to winchentucky. Getting firewood to less than 15% isn’t easy for me. Maybe try a second meter?
Fixed it :thumbs: Me too!
Had my fair share of genesee! They didn’t mess up the plumbing as bad as heffenreffer !
Wife’s work party, she has the dogs shock collar around my nutz!
You laughing at the tiny saw, bagged firewood or the snobby beer? I feel pretty out of place. Guys wife was complaining the out door fire pit is...
[ATTACH] She’s a screamer.
Makes me wonder what our place would sell for. But in the end it really doesn’t matter we are going to be here for a long time.
My swag is some sort of maple? The twig hand pulls are bad azz! Looks good. Lots of work there.
Not all of it :zip:
Very hazy here, I’m guessing it’s smoke. Pretty crazy it would make it this Far East. Maybe this is the start of what the dinosaurs dealt with…