My old man pays for trugreen to fertilize his lawn and uses a sprinkler system. I asked him one time how much he pays to make more work for...
Buddy sent me this at 5 am so I assume it’s the sun coming up...[ATTACH]
Pure Pastrami Perfection, The Sous-Vide-Que Method This is what I used.
It turned out pretty good. I’ll be doing it again but I’ll tweak the spice rub next time.
I was fairly surprised I got notification even more so that the contractor will do a consult. Eversource is the only option here they have no prob...
Lately I have seen trees along the road with tape on them I kinda figured something was in the works. I’m just not sure I want to give an open...
Some how I missed this Mike. That’s not a bad idea.
[ATTACH] Got this in the mail today asking for consent to remove/ prune trees near the power lines. This may be a big opportunity!
One more shift today and it’s the weekend!
[ATTACH]
Hopefully gonna pick up some lobsters on the way home Monday.
Can say as I ever seen an oil pan used as a good before...
[ATTACH] this was treated with rustolium restore 3 years ago...
Yes, it is.