I didn't think the roads were horrid, just needed to drive with respect for the situation. Still had some A-holes trying to pass. I really don't...
This morning, I went out the car, covered with a thick coating of granular snow/ice. not frozen to the car. same with the driveway. Walked out the...
Sorry your son is having such a hard time. Prayers for a good recovery
I have seen it warm like this when I was a kid, then horrid for several years. Seems to be a cycle. I'll take this over a 3 week spell of below...
That is really, really sick. Self mutilation.
Did the mice have access to water while in the pail? I bet they died of stress. To think the neighbor tried to poison you is an indication...
[IMG]
thanks, my old brain doesn't process some initials.
Help, GSD?
you are better off being with the snow than then in the ice.
Nice looking camper. Ought to post some inside pictures. You should have many happy trails with that home on wheels. Good luck.
I always loved to make bread. My problem is eating too much of it (and anything else I can get my teeth on) I have three, yes three bread...
Maybe you need to leave her in there a little longer!
No, the loaf is long enough!
Good Grandson! But honestly Grandpa, How could you ever run out of fuel and bar oil?
I hope your observation is updated to something much less. My adult kids will be happy if we get a lot of snow. They want to use their snow...
[ATTACH]
He is a "transplant in waiting". :rofl: :lol:
If you calculated how much every hour of use cost for a sled like that, you would wonder what on earth were you thinking when you bought it. You...
Trails in my area of the state are not useable. Need to go the hills or north to get better trails. Too bad. One really popular trail runs...