two of my adult kids were up to the Forks with their sleds. They have better snow there. Here it is all ice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
. " A moment on the lips, forever on the hips"
Is that dog Bull Mastiff?
Last picture, little buff colored dog. That isn't one of the blur brothers is it?
Nice pile of splits. Good to see you have your own mountain lion standing guard on it!
This site has a copyright of 2017, lots of information about the business : Haymart
[IMG]
[ATTACH]
Wonderful. Don't let age get in the way of his care. I've had a couple dogs live well at 17. Even one grossly obese hound. Poor thing never...
There is something more to that dog. Not many of them react to music.
Could try a bridge graft. [ATTACH]
Sure are ambitious. Where you getting all that energy?
We got granular ice yesterday. rain today. Son got it out of the yard so the driveway is clear. Should be above freezing for a couple days...
x2, I would love to have those as an option. Just don't want to pay a lot extra.
Mine most always get delivered, just not delivered in the promised time frame. USPS puts untruths on the delivery reposts. Must be so the...
That is a good size, just don't collect a lot of stuff that you will need to put away. We downsized when we divided our house into two areas,...
yes, and without the thong on!
At my age, I won't have to be worried about it. If it does happen, I hope it proves itself first.
Driving on our roads shouldn't be like paying Russian roulette. We have our kids, our future in our cars, how dare someone risk those lives for...
Agree, agree, agree! As an Rn, I know when they are pushing me off, or not listening. I've move my clients to other MDs more than once. I...