[ATTACH]
[IMG]
We leave Evergreens up until March. Most everyone around here does. Colored lights and anything that says Santa comes down by New Years. Not...
I am with you on the not wearing slippers. I have some to wear from time to time, but I prefer not to. Even on my floors, all tile over cement....
Was that blow out in a heated space? Hope you don't get more of them. Stay away from the windows on that side of the house.
I buy at $200. :vulture::vulture::vulture::makeitrain"
Looks like you have control of your diet. I did also, but then got way off track, I mean really far off. Since July, I lost 42 lbs. But I...
some projects I came across that seems the carpenter just rolled along with the personality of the wood. [IMG][IMG]
haven't tried that. I usually don't have to do the shopping, but for the last month, the wife is laid up with back pain from the compression fx....
[MEDIA]
What a heck of a day. Wife still down and complaining that her back hurts. So it is up to me to clean up around here. I usually do a lot of it...
Don't get too use to it yet, they come back, only with family. Every one of my four came back for a year or so while they resettled from the...
Can't itemize. Standard deduction treats us better these days.
It certainly is worth watching. a real eye opener. Well stated in just a few minutes.
Thank you for sharing.
You know that old saying, "call me anything but late for breakfast", Could care less what name folks go by, just don't want to miss out on the...
Slow, like molasses going up a cold hill. She keeps saying she is going to the spa, but then doesn't. Needs to get moving if she wants to get...
New TV tray [ATTACH]