Mother Nature sure is making up for lost time. Got a messy storm last night, due to get a nor'easter tomorrow, another storm on Sat. and again...
[IMG] When you have space in your heart to invite another fur friend into your home, consider a shelter pet relocation.
Ha ha, we made fish chowda for suppa this even'in. Cold, snowing here. Ice is predicted latter tonight. More storms predicted every couple...
So sorry to hear you lost your Dad. It has been a long time since I lost my Dad, but I know how that feels. Dads have a way of staying with us,...
So sad to loose our fur friends. They are members of our family. The weight of their loss is burdensome on our hearts.
And crazy cat man, I have 6 cats. I think Jay has 7
[IMG]
Cat will return. Need another plan. ? electric fence? Get a Great Pyrenees , they are very protective.
oh my, I am horrified by that news. We have bob cats around our house, but my two dogs are each over 100 lbs. Did the bob cat come into that...
Decided to clean out the p68. This stove takes a few hours to cool down enough to safely handle the ashes. Put a brush on the ash vac and went...
I was thinking of our hound dog budy in Acadia
[ATTACH]
Reminds me of another win that pulled out ahead when it seemed certain of a loss. I'm happy with this outcome.
roasted chicken wings, pizza, taco salad. Served by the stove and in front of the TV. My set is a 48 inch. I thought that was big, but now...
chicken soup, lots of hydration, rest. I suspect you are tending the horses for the wife. Never any slowing down is there.
Nasty stuff. Flu? Norovirus? One is often followed by the other. Flu is respiratory with aches, pains, headaches and fever. The Noro is aches...
Looks like one of those fancy city dishes plated up. Artwork to eat!
Good luck with the new to you furnace. I think Harman stopped making them. All I ever was told about them was all good. If they knock out the...