May I ask when you went to eat?
Any time now, we will have more snow than we know what to do with! Looks like you picked a good time to come to Maine for sledding. After...
[ATTACH]This is what I am paying for. I get the phone and "turbo speed" internet. Seems like a lot of money to me, but I don't see how I can...
I suspect he is all over it! He is often onto things before I am. Both he and his wife have to deal with it. I am sure they are even more...
I would hope there is no buffering with that speed! I went back to Direct TV for our TV viewing. We had Timewarner, but their $89 package crept...
[IMG][IMG] Take your pick, I'm not interested in getting either of these. And to think there are other storms lining up with this one.
Abuse of public assistance is wide spread. It is the standard from what I can see. I think it is tolerated, even encouraged, But that...
[ATTACH]
No, not here, but I will be more careful. Twice now. Once I signed into FB when looking at a new phone. I shut it down and thought all was...
Never leave your computer where some smart arss can try to be funny with it. :mad:
I don't notice a measurable difference in any pellet I have burned in Harman. Just put it on room temp, Keep her fed and empty the ashes. Good to go.
Nice, I like some living color. I bought one of those potted miniature roses yesterday while I was at the market. I'll repot it and have it on...
That stuff is just plain nasty. Avoid using corn syrup whenever I can. Real maple syrup isn't all that expensive unless you are trying to feed...
you have a hell of a good time and be safe!
Congrats with the p68. We love our stove, also p68. It will burn any pellet I feed it. I use the room temp feature. Stove stays much cleaner....
how do you get French Toast on the way home? Is that "take out food" now? I make French Toast for my wife. I always use a little honey in the...
Happy Birthday to your lady. She must be a very special person.
No, I am all set, but I get their notices and think some of the younger crowd and those in the industry might want to go to what looks to be a...
[IMG] Main menu Skip to content Home Exhibit/Sponsor 2017 Program Program Agenda Expo Workshops Bus Tour Biomass 101 Workshop Registration...