I used that on an elbow because I wanted black on black. Works just fine for me. Has been on two years now without any known issue.
Welcome to our clan. Sorry about your Gramps passing. I'm a Nam Vet also. A little crazy, but still manage to get out of the bed every day....
I would like to hear if the cardiologist confirms the PA'system observations. If he does, you need to insist on a complete work up. In the...
170214T0200Z/ Interior York-Interior Cumberland-Androscoggin-Kennebec- Interior Waldo-Coastal York-Coastal Cumberland-Sagadahoc-Lincoln-...
I was thinking how secure those dogs felt. Very rare that an animal would leave their bodies exposed like these have. Shows how domesticated they...
[MEDIA] I hope you can open this. Very entertaining.
notice how that one to two feet thing hasn't changed. :headbang:
Better get him on an antibiotic, like now, because that abscess can affect his heart. But no ETOH while on an antibiotic.
you are right, we are going to get hit hard. Look at it this way, it is Feb. and this is Maine. I will admit anything over a foot of snow...
The storm has started. [ATTACH]
Oh I hear you on that. But can't get the wife to move a bit. She often won't even go out for ride. We have both lived in other states in warm...
[ATTACH][ATTACH]Major noreaster to bring blizzard to coastal Maine
He seems to be really tuned in to being able to communicate with his hounds. I just can't figure out why they follow him on all those adventures...
No, I can't move. It would take years to dig through all my stuff that is packed away! Even after half of it was disposed off when we did the...
Looks like the "Blizzard" is moving in as predicted. Snow amounts vary some, but fairly consistent at one to two feet. My concern is how heavy...
[ATTACH]
Look into getting an ATT cell phone with your program. It cost a whole lot less that way. ATT isn't as good as Verizon or US cellular but it is...
About $70/month for the first year. Goes up after that unless I get an At&T cell phone, then the price stays down. I like getting 1080I...
Thanks, we have one of those here. Food is always good. Ours finally took the stuffed dead mounted cow heads off the walls. I wasn't able to...
Thanks, but I was wondering what restaurant. I am always interested where others find it good to go for dinner.