Always something. My 72 yr. old brother fell and has shattered his hip. He is in surgery as I type this. Will have a total hip replacement. He...
Just so you know, you can take a tablespoon of hand sanitizer and mix it with some pellets in the burn pot. It will quickly burn and you are on...
[ATTACH]
Not to worry, when some of us put that shirt on, there will be enough of a gut showing.
And then there is this one: [IMG]
I don't care for the frame, looks better without it [ATTACH]
[IMG]
[ATTACH] This picture taken on Baily's Island ME. Not taken by me. The person who took the picture said the surf was over 300 ft out when he...
I should get a picture of them in the snow. The young one loves it if the kids are our playing, otherwise she wants in the house right after she...
The weather man is saying that this snow we continue to get are from a band. Well, I am sick of that band. It is NOT music to my ears. It is...
Wow, that looks good. Didn't get anything that good on my birthday. My own fault. So late it is, Happy Birthday! By the way, Really like the...
I am envious! [IMG]
you would have an awful headache had that landed on you.
[IMG] Lots of snow here in this blizzard. No fun at all.
There is a place on FB where people sell stuff to this area. Many guys on that page with new adds for snow removal asking $20. I'm betting that...
If I hadn't owned a Harman, I could have answered question about what other stove, but now that I have one, I have to say that the next best...
Here we are buried in deep. Couldn't get out of here with anything but a snow sled. We have about 20 inches and growing. Wind is picking up....