I've done that a lot with left over meats. Make a soup, stew or what ever comes to mind. If I don't use it, the dogs get it so it never goes to...
Now that is very telling about smoke and ashes. Never trust they are out. You got double duty out of that burn pile! That is a really nice...
Looks like the weather is going to settle down for a while. Should lead us into March without more backaches. [ATTACH]
My view out the widow in front of my desk. [ATTACH]
Please please please find a way to get one before you hurt your back. You will last many more happy years when you process your wood with a...
My experiences, while limited, is that each steak house uses their own special blend of seasonings. I always ask about the seasonings while...
Good eye, I wouldn't have caught that.
Thanks, reviews always appreciated.
I bet have the mailboxes on Rt 9 are destroyed. Mine is OK We keep it plowed out and it is sat back from the road. Our dead end road is only...
I like the Heather Sapphire, Sports Gray, and the Pistachio.
Got a call, Brother out of surgery. Hip broken in 4 places, but they pinned it instead of replacement. Maybe recovery will be easier.
Thanks, Rough patch seems to be the story of his life.
Thanks Smokey, I posted that somewhere else and it came with my reply to your post. I'm waiting to get a call from Florida to find out how...
[IMG]
We have had a few snow showers from this storm, but no accumulation (yet)
[MEDIA]
don't you normally have snow on the ground this time of year?