I've had a couple of these mufflers sitting on my bench for awhile now waiting to be split and gutted. Summer is usually busy but I was prompted...
It's really not that complicated to split the mufflers. I've got a couple here I need to split. When I get a chance to split them, I will post up...
I don't think so
Hey I'll be dipped, some of the stuff I learned during ISA certification actually stuck! :rofl: :lol:
That's a common misconception. The boxelder is only called ash leaved maple because of the similarity of the leaves. The ash is part of the...
Acetylene would be gooder!
Tough to say. Leaves look like boxelder. Cross section looks a little more like ash. Ash [ATTACH] Box elder [ATTACH]
Forgot to mention that once I got the crimp worked open I switched to needlenose pliers. Also you shouldn't have to go all the way around before...
I played with the tune today. I opened wot up to 13500 which in turn lead to retuning the low screw afterwards. I too noticed the low screw was...
The only tough part I've found with most stainless steel mufflers is getting the crimp lifted at first because it isn't as soft as regular steel....
fordf150 I got a chance to get out and cut some firewood with the bucking spikes this afternoon and they performed much better than the stock...
Everything is the same but the color.
Word on the street is the oem parts are of higher quality and make just as much power as the big bore kit from baileys. Probably why Carl is...
If we can't talk you into doing the job yourself Nate fordf150 and Carl millermodsaws are both Dolmar dealers/mechanics that could do the job for...
Nice looking saw at an unbeatable price with the new carb and 90 day warranty! Boy won't some future FHC'er be surprised when they go looking for...