In case you missed it I did a nice walk through on gutting the muffler on that 6421. Gutting the Dolmar 7910 Muffler | Firewood Hoarders Club
Welcome to da club Thomas great to have you join in! Nice stacks!:thumbs:
Your right Shawn looks like a 28" to me, but maybe it's just the picture. Heres a 28" on my 7910. [ATTACH]
Congratulations one of the best saws Stihl ever made! Quite a step up from an 029. Have fun with it!
Very nice! Congratulations on the new saw man.
Nice job and clean fall Corey. I like to bore my back cut most of the time. When bore cutting I follow the the 80-10-10 rule. Face cut width at...
Regular ash usually has 9 leaflets like that. Black, white, and green ash only have 7. Hickories usually have between 5-7 leaflets. Do you know if...
Joe I'd love to get together and run some saws! I totally agree about the 490. Everyone I let run mine comes away impressed! And its isn't even...
Joe that saw is crazy strong!
That would be a runner for sure!
For my personal taste if I had a ported 241, I wouldn't mess with a 50cc saw. Ported or otherwise. Not enough of a jump in power for my taste. In...
I'm inclined to agree with Mike here to some extent. I think it comes down to philosophy of use. Are we talking firewood saws or race saws? What...
Thanks bud. More torque than speed with this model which is just the way I like em!
I see you skating there on the thin ice.:thumbs: I'll throw ya a line. How about mainliner, addict, fanatic? Take your pick.:rofl: :lol:...
I think maybe you meant to quote shaggy wood dump hoarder horder here right Nate?
You got it. Use the breaker to cut the chain to desired length then use the spinner with a joining link to make the chain loop.
pizz rev video junky!:rofl: :lol:
Most saws wake up after having a muffler modded. I've heard the muffler on the 445 is actually some sort of aluminum alloy. Think pot metal which...
Carl I'm the same way. If it's something new I'm snapping pics at different stages of disassembly in case I can't remember how stuff goes back...
Exactly so clamp it in a vise. They are pretty tough.