But how does it sound with a pipe! [MEDIA] The problem with these videos is towing is highly situational. I'm sure there are videos out there...
Me either. :thumbs:
Nice three saw plan you have there! Those Shinny's are solid saws! The Ariens splitters are top notch too! Welcome to da club you will fit right...
Regardless of how many f150s have been sold saying the ecodiesel has problems while ignoring the problems that the eco boost engines have had is...
I think his point is still valid. The 3 liter ecodiesel is offered in more than just the RAM 1500. It's also currently offered in Jeep Grand...
Thats a great price. I may have to look at those a little harder.:binoculars:how hard is it to center the chain in the vise Shawn?
I've been looking at em I'd be interested in what you thought of it.
That's a pretty nice set up! How do you like the grinder?
Pics:ithappened: when you pull the trigger! :thumbs:
You got it right brother. Not sexy like a Toyota but we'll built and very reliable. For more reading on the Home Depot rental 6421's see this...
Like any outdoor power equipment, its a little harder to start in the winter. I had no problem running my 180 in subzero temps.
Welcome to the club CurDog . Echo makes a solid saw and has for years. I nearly bought a 590 myself. It's gotta be one of the best buys in the pro...
Thanks bud! Yeah I tend to be a little heavy handed when tightening screws and bolts. I was worried about crushing the muffler so I threw it back...
In the pic above that Carl posted that would be the cylinder side.
Man Carl I must have spaced out when I wrote that up. I did cut all the extra "stuff" off the flange and put it back in as a spacer. Nice catch buddy!
:headbang::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My guess is the 620 coil makes a big difference. I wonder if it could be adapted to cure the limited coil issue for the cs490?
Welcome to da club Mook ! If you've been lurking you know we are big on the :saw::axe::tree::stacke::woodsign: around here. Pics are a plus too....
Now that's what I'm talking about! Love it when deals like that work out! Congrats and nice saw pron!
It was just a regular propane torch. Orange hot will work. Mapp will work faster.