If we want to start talking hypermiling this is pretty amazing: Hypermiling a Ram 1500 EcoDiesel to 38.1 mpg and over 1,000 mile on one 26...
Stout saw! It took everything I gave it on the second cut and asked for more! Can't wait to run it after you get the 620 carb on it.:saw:
Great deal on that saw! Congrats on a solid new saw!
Peppy saw! I liked it alot and I don't generally prefer a Husky!
Joe I had a genuinely good time hanging out with you today! I agree with you on this one and think it is ideally suited to an 18" bar and chain....
Nate it was cool meeting you last weekend. Can't wait to see the new place when you finish it!
Very nice Scott! That's gonna look sweet when your done with it! I love the old iron! Stoked for ya bro!
Good read outlining the positives and negatives of both trucks without all the monkey poo flinging.:thumbs:
So enough with the shuck and jive and buy it already!:thumbs: Let's see the pic!:D
Sounds great!
Cool! What size bar? Be cool if we could run the same 72dl 3/8 chain on the 6100, 590, and 359.
Hopefully I will get a chance to run it Saturday!:saw: and get ya some video of it in action.
With the plug out she should be able to just use a wrench as well vs. using a cordless drill. Some saws you can skip all that and just use your...
Bummer for you.
Gas and diesel are running about the same $ near me. Has been for quite awhile now.;)
^^^^^Best Answer!^^^^^^
And about a bajillion other Chinese companies.:salute:
MS290 Stihl chainsaw Recoil assembly MS310 MS390 1127-080-2103 This one is sold by definitive dave I doubt you could find a better gentleman to...
Can't like this! Sorry to hear about the job loss.
Those diesel Titans are the cats azz!:dex: