Understated elegance. Beautiful lines, great craftsmanship. That belongs in a gallery........or my house. :D Curious how you hogged out all the...
We didn't lose that many a few years ago (we didn't have nearly that many), but man it ticked me off. Turned out it was a coon, that didn't...
Diversity.
So, I'm always saying that we need the rain, but man, 3 days of it is gettin' on me nerves. I think it started on Sun., and hasn't stopped much...
Well, you know the Nike slogan..............:cool:
Now I can quit washing my pants and still look cool. Who knew? Except, I can do it for about $10 at Wally's, and a few days (or less) of actual work.
You lucky man.
[MEDIA]
Interesting indeed. The west side here, is where our prevailing winds come from, and would be an ideal spot to stack wood, but would be more...
Gasifier , the only real pain I felt with my hernia was when I felt it pop, and even that wasn't something that made me keel over. The worst pain...