Couple minutes I don't have..........:rofl: :lol:
Wife and I went to a sheering exhibition at a fairgrounds not too far away a few years ago, and man, the guys that do that for a living are FAST!...
Yeah, juglone. Not really a concern. Evidently, it's concentrated mostly under the canopy, but the canopy can be 50' or more dia. There are a few...
Thought it was something like that. The only reason it showed up is because I rebooted the system yesterday (I almost never do that), and that...
Not wrinkles, experience lines. Character (I've been called that from time to time) lines. Worry lines. Some....are scars.o_O
Yeah, maybe shoulda sprung for the 25 pack, but I have absolutely NO idea where we'd put 12 Walnut trees. 5 was tough enough. SisIL has a HUGE...
have been planted. Wife and SisIL have REALLY wanted these, so we picked up 10 and split the cost. Just about 2 bucks apiece. Not super happy...
:popcorn:
I'll try the tablet. No prob on the tablet
Same here, but I get logged out if I reboot. Grizzly Adam , here's another shot from Chrome, while on the forum.....you can see the warning in the...
"In doing so, she immediately recognized the man as Joe M. Sotello, a longtime family friend, according to the release." Can we speculate this is...
Oh, and thanks for moving this...............
I'm in Chrome right now, and after signing in, it's no longer showing if I log/back in. Here's the FF shot....... I've never seen this before, and...
I only do layering when it's cold out. :picard::)
Just started getting this when trying to sign in. Firefox and Chrome. Wondering wut's up. Something on my end, or the site? Anybody else? Adam...
Not wrinkles.....creases.:whistle:
If you see Eric with an iron......RUN!:rofl: :lol:
Good one Shawn. Yep, knew about, and used it quite a while back.
Betcha he's now on the "no tool loan" list. He'd be on mine. I just realized.......everyone's on that list. [MEDIA]
Do you have a pull saw? Seems like that would be fitting to use on a Nakashima inspired piece.:)