Might have gone down to 26 last night, and should be same tonight. Oak and Maple in the stove before bed. Last 2-3 days have been really nice with...
Nice score and free is always good.
Only recently have my firewood stacks become visible from the road, and so far no one's asked about buying any. Most people here who burn have...
Really good advice Dennis, on doing things now......don't delay too much. Just in the last couple years, I've slowed down quite a bit, and I'm...
Congratulations Marty! Take a little time for yourself for a couple minutes, then get after some of those things on the "list". Not having an...
Close down the primary air control, which on yours is that lever above the door. I very rarely completely close the primary. Someone here can...
Who's he tryin' to high-five? [IMG]
:popcorn:
The metal bars are stainless steel tubes, with holes drilled along in a row, where the secondary air is introduced. The heated offgassing is being...
That's where I got mine.
Is there a way to richen it up after getting it to breathe?
That's a GREAT pic Greg. Treasure those young men (I'm sure you do). All the rest of 'em too. What a great day.
Wow. Now that's the way to git 'er dun! Didja have to feed 'em? :hair::rofl: :lol: Never mind, I just found the #2 thread.:chef:
Doncha just hate that?:D
Everybody we know just walks in. The dogs let me know before they even get to the door, so I can get up to see who it is. Haven't needed a...
Creatively Resisting Stupid.
I've been around for a couple minutes myself. :thumbs: I think I have a couple decades on ya'.:hair: I used to wear those all fall/winter/spring...
Hey clay shooter , welcome aboard. Hang around. The fire's warm, and the folks are friendly here. :thumbs:
Pancakes trump all. Good call. :thumbs:
Look on the negative side....."Oh my gawg, look at all the walnuts everywhere". Positive side....."Oh my gawg, look at all the walnuts...