If you did a gearbox, the speed could be adjustable.......or a couple pulleys and belt like on a drill press. Possible? I dunno...........
I didn't see any cribbing either.............:whistle::rofl: :lol:
That's a waste of good firewood. :D
Car insurance through SF for about 30 years. Had a couple claims w/o a bump, at least not that I noticed. If they had, I'd be shopping. They've...
:popcorn:
My wife suggested we use a ground cover type plants(s) for the yard so I could drop mowing off my list of things to do. We have natural ground...
I've watched a few. I'd never seen how an axe head is forged. Very cool, and seems like he and his partner work together very well.
[MEDIA]
Good review with real world numbers. Been trying to talk my SisIL into getting a battery saw, but they're a little expensive for her. She has a...
Jon, I use 3/8" dowels as plugs. They're just a hair too small, but work fine. Make sure they're well seated.
Oh dang, niiiiice.
I made a list. :yes:
Easier said than done. I don't use a poker in the stove anymore, because when trying to lift a piece of wood with the poker, it would sometimes...
Yeah, looks like I misunderstood what he was explaining. I see predrilled holes there. Just curious why you plan to plug those screw holes? Who...
Hmm, you say cheating, I say po-tah-toe. :rofl: :lol:
I like the Kreg screw idea if it's possible........TAD. :) Or, go through the supports from the bottom. The assy. table I've had in the shed for...
Problem with wrap is it might trap moisture, unless you're going for that kiln look. Like NH_Wood said (and man, how nice are those stacks?), the...
You guys probably already know this, but try hard to not use your TS outfeed table as an assy./work table. Very limiting when you need to use the...
Good thing you have Super Chickens to help! [MEDIA]
Shawn, do you ever use hand scrapers for the final "cut"?