Rocket Surgeons. Jeesh. :rofl: :lol: ETA: I see (after reading through the whole thread) Eric beat me to it.
While on one of my walks along the main trail, I found a small thumb sized piece of Maple branch sticking out of the ground.......in the path. I...
That was just mean. Funny, but mean. :rofl: :lol:
Why yes, yes I am. :dex::rofl: :lol:
Nope.
Same here.....cremated. Ashes to ashes...................:dex:
Jimmy Hoffa?
Very clean sweat job. Nice. A year? Rookie. My projects take much longer than a mere year. :picard::rofl: :lol:
Yep, I have a partial tube of the Meeco's in a drawer right next to me.:thumbs: Like HD said, knead the tube, and not for just a couple seconds....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Dremel would work great.
Much easier to lift the door off the hinges and lay flat for this. Should take just a few seconds. Not sure about which gasket, but I found with...
Pete, you think that mounting plate is strong enough? Maybe tack on a piece of angle underneath. I guess it depends what you plan to tow. Gooder...
Did a little stackin' in the light rain we had this morning. Not nearly that much firewood though............:whistle:
Just remember.....this is not a nudist forum. Carry on.
So, it seems like the last couple days these little buggers are comin' on strong. Found a couple more on Casper, and one on my right hand...
Here's one example of a scissor jack table.....with many more on the r/h side. I saw one of these vids a while back, and the guy used a jack from...
Gas powahd....ayuh.
Yeah, we did ours just over a year ago, and I tried doing some grass last fall. It took, but barely, and doesn't seem to be what works here. The...
Xacly wut I wus thinkin'. Oooh, how 'bout a telly lift gizmo, so the TV can be a hideaway, until you need to watch somethin' important...