Again, I think you'd be surprised and maybe less pleased if you split it and took a reading. I could be wrong.........that happened once about...
I see some of those leaves have the "notch", or "thumb" on one side. Haven't been outside yet (raining), but I'll take pics when I do get out.
You can do that inside. I cut mine longer than needed, then trim once it gets all the way around. Nothing worse than coming up...
Don, I did the same thing a few days ago, except I left about the tank about 1/2 full last fall. Added gas, nothing. Checked the plug, was fine....
Sooooo pretty!:rofl: :lol:
Ooooh, Pandora's Box being opened here.:rofl: :lol: Split open a couple of those and hit 'em with a MM......then get back with us. Checking on the...
Never seen any in person.....that I know about. Not sprayed. Yeah, all the leaves are reddish. I've got some other stuff that may be PI, so I'll...
Foggust.......I like that. So, I'm not the only one who has fun with words.:thumbs:
Or....... [ATTACH]
:yes:
We're all newbies at some point............:whistle:
Don't know if/how/why it matters, but ESW says to start the gasket midway on the hinge side. I like the idea of putting a bit of RTV on the cut ends.
The Meeco stuff I have makes no mention of needing heat. Check the tube of Locktite in that bag to see what they recommend for their product.
Gnats and skeeters and ticks....oh my! They all drive me crazy. Can't tell....Maple, Ash?
Hey schlot, why not R-15? I don't think it's much more than the 13. I'm with Larry....I like these re-construction threads. As long as it belongs...
Dennis, was that a small deer carcass?
Tick-le me............... [IMG]
Nope. Hate 'em. I've found 3 on me, and several on Casper this year. Neither of the other two dogs. Wife found one. Found one on Casper's rear leg...
Did that last night.
Ok, but make sure it's dry first, 'cause I ain't buyin' more water than I have to.