You better. I have dead standing elm for you to fell and buck with your 261 lol.
I don't believe so. 565 should be only a couple ounces lighter than the 572. The 462 is1.5 to 2 lbs lighter. Can't remember the exact weight, but...
I'll get into it this coming weekend and let you know
Doing good here. Back to work tomorrow. You must be starting back up soon?
Cool. I won't have to drag out any logs if you're bringing them all:p
Tick tock....... Less than 4 weeks
Where? When? Cole's is. I'm sure we'll play with everything at the gtg. Should have yours so it'll run on the muffler
Also, when noodling, lift the powerhead a couple inches higher than the bar tip. The noodles won't be so long and won't clog so soon. It also...
Waiting on parts still for Cole's 2149, so I opened up Clint's 361 and 2165. Gotta get some stock vids and tear into them this weekend.
Here is Nate's store. He's a member here fordf150 Performance Outdoor Equipment I'd get a Tsumura lightweight 24" bar in D009 mount and some...
I'm good. Hanging out watching tv. Gonna get back on some saws tomorrow
4 weeks til the gtg, you honkeys
Either I killed the thread or [ATTACH]
That stinks. Only about an hour and 15 north of me
Use them for wall or roof purlins
You, me, Dave, and the camper?
This is a t27 size torx head driver. It fits most fasteners on stihl, dolmar, and new huskies. T25 is smaller. T30 is larger I'm not saying it'll...
Might be able to tap a t25, 27, or 30 down into the rounded Allen head screw with a hammer
It's actually still legal to hunt with a bow from the 15th to 30th, but you have to wear orange. Guessing you knew that, tho :salute: