Cole and I are planning on going to Walt's. Sorry to hear about your truck
Nuthin. Bring your saw if you wanna cut. Bring your glasses if you wanna run the Kubota :tractor:
Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Sounds like exciting times
Hard to tell. They don't advertise the brand. Dave's are good, but I just looked and he's out of them
The 194 is the preferred carb on these. Installing a carb kit can be a crapshoot as to whether it works or not. Definitive Dave sells a knockoff...
Well then you best start payin' attention around here. Lol:wacky::dancer:
I think......
Meh. I'm a hack. But at least I'm slow Lol
It's called a Barkbuster. Fast as all get-out but dangerous as he!!
Nothing wrong with that!
True!
I think it'll work much better on a skidsteer with tracks. The ones with tires don't lift much without becoming front-heavy. By the time you fill...
Yessir
Not sure why yours is low on power. A 562 is arguably the fastest 60cc saw currently made, possibly only giving up the space to a dolmar 6100.
My gtg. East Jordan, MI. Sep 14-16
Lol. You said we surely weren't gonna noodle any either. Armbru84 and I are noodling fools when it comes to the really big stuff
I'm just hacking on ya. Thought I'd involve some firewooding for the Hoarders here, instead of only the traditional cookie cutting we see at some...
Uhh. No lol. Barely need to split any of it
I'll take "I have no idea what you're talking about" for $1000, Alex Lol. I'd imagine so
I believe the weight is similar to an 036. Just didn't wanna throw it out there without being certain