Tri link is kinda the bottom of the barrel Chinese stuff. Never used it, but guys say it stretches bad and won't stay sharp. In my experience,...
Not the purple ones. They ate those
That's ok. Sooner or later I'll pick up where you left off...
And I'm always happy to have you guys here. Btw, we under-estemated how much farwood we cut for Maryann. She had 3 face cord in her shed when we...
Dallas is a chain grinding fool. Like the Energizer chain sharpening bunny
Fixt
I've seen that too. These trees have a normal looking maple leaf though. Box elder leaves are a bit different
Did some googling. This looks a little more like I was thinking. I found a few in Detroit a couple weeks ago and wondered what they were Norway...
Off subject slightly, but which maple has bark very similar to ash?
Rodney scratches his butt with both hands. She'll figure it out. Leadfarmer, did momma take your wood splitter away from you after all this?
It's just an oil certification. Fd is the current one
Gotta watch the cheap oils. Look for a brand that carries the fc or fd rating
Possible oil 3 was designed for 40:1 and you missed it on the label
Yes it would
Cornfuggled.......I like that.....
50 to 1 is 50 to 1. 2.56 oz per gallon. 128 oz per gallon ÷ 2.56 = 50 128÷50=2.56 I buy bigger bottles with the clear sight window and mix 4 oz...
If it's sucking air, it's possible it's being used as return air. Is there only one register in that room?
I'd open all the supply line dampers and see how it performs. They're there to allow you to balance the hvac system to your own needs. The...
I'd measure it at the hitch. With coil overs, it may be stiffer, idk. That load should squat the Sub pretty good. Then lift it back up with the...
Yep just too much weight behind the tires. Tahoes and Subs are pretty soft sprung. With that kind of weight on the trailer, I'd load it with 5 -6"...