Yep, makes things soooo easy in the fall.....just for the want of a few oz. of Stabil for Ethanol in the tank in the spring....
Yup, never seize is the key to that never being a problem again. Might even use Hi Temp version.
Another is "tighter than a bullfrog's a** underwater".
I could be wrong, but I think the Thelin Gnome and Parlor Stove use the same motor for both comb. & convect. Don't know of any others, but other...
His favorite? I'm sure it's that rarely seen brand "Free" beer. :thumbs: Same as mine.
Good stuff!!
Must be just up there......I'm all good w/ the forecast here for the next 2 weeks: :dancer: [ATTACH]
Wow....loving this weather for Nov. 27th......partly sunny, it just hit 57* here, and it's only 10:25 am. :banana:
Just curious Snowy.....what not add 3-4' of vertical outside?....helps remove the smoke during shutdowns/power losses.
Yup, they sure did .....pack it in, that is. :p
Agree, great drive, great price! :thumbs:
I think Wildwest is looking more for a blue "plate" special. :beerbbq:
Same thought I had earlier. Got up to 55 here.
Me too. :sleeping:
True dat!!
Next you're going to tell us you wrote code for the ENIAC, right?? :whistle: :p
Even though they're "sealed", I always tried to get some oil to "soak" it's way into the bearings......don't know if it actually did, but never...
Good to hear you're stove is back to "normal" TT. Now enjoy the heat & have a brewski. :drunk: BTW, I might get in contact with Harman.....from...
How about a Radio Shack TRS-80? Learned BASIC on that puppy......with a voice-type tape recorder to save work....LOL.
Sorry to hear about the breakdown Snowy. I always lubed the conv. motor bearing during every monthly cleaning......just 2 drops. Never had to...